1. Dance with The Wave is a return to an earlier track, with a dance beat. I wanted something I could dance to in the dark, where no-one can see!
2. Since we had Words, there's a Ghost in my House is about "relationship". Specifically, when two people who live together and no-longer speak to each other. Almost like they live in parallel universes!
3. Guilty as Charged is about guilt!
4. Peter and Jane go to Work describes the recurring servitude of "work", when you feel not valued (or bullied). Is it time to move on... or dig deeper? Either way, it can cause a head-scream!
5. See what you made me do is about knowing what will happen and being powerless to change it.
6. Timeous is a little tune! Too timorous to get any bigger than it is, but it waits, just in case it can.
7. My own Space developed from my notion that the website "MySpace" could use a musical enhancement to it's brand. I thought I might sell it to them! :-)
8. Cat and James taught me how to Walk is a tune about attitude!
9. Death of a Friend is about the breakup of a friendship. (Ok... Maybe this particular "fall-out" is a bit to emotionally portrayed! I hold no ill-feelings and I have some guilt, but no regret.)
10. Spectacular Failure describes me again... (However, "failure" is the only way we learn! Discuss!)
released August 25, 2008
Written by Jackson Greenhorn (Henry McMillan)
all rights reserved