1. The Wave is about waiting for the return of someone lost.
2. Change is about collective consciousness and how we should use it. We can make a collective difference.
3. Oh Nikki is about an "early" relationship.
4. Give all your love to me is about is about "love" and "need".
5. The Angry Land is about Ireland ("Ire" = Angry... Geddit?)
6. Bring on the Rain uses that age-old literary notion of a Pathetic Fallacy.
7. I Say I Do is a song meant for weddings! It should have achieved for Weddings what the song "Happy Birthday to you!" has for Birthdays. :-(
8. I Feel like I'm Falling is a song about going into a black hole! (In space... nothing more!)
9. You have to Believe in Something is a song about belief.. Whatever or whomsoever that might be.
10. Sleep is a song about death and specifically euthanasia!
released August 25, 1989
all rights reserved